Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Boxing Day

Second to last training sesh for the foreseeable future. Big sadface :(

The big wedding has come and gone, so I'm giving myself a mental break from the standard overly critical microanalysis of my appearance. And I'll just have fun for a week before my last session with Jason before I'll be on my own to keep this old body in shape.

So today we just had fun and did boxing. Even though it's been a while, I think I'm getting better, and my hands did not hurt as much as last time (which hurt less than the time before...progress!)

I even managed to get at least one real hook in there, among the sea of terrible attempts. But it was fun to just punchy punch for an hour.

The jump roping not so much, but that's the price you have to pay in order to get to the fun stuff. Like an entry fee

Now I'm racing off to get to the polling place near my house before it closes! Flexing my civic rights muscles. Go vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment