Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday training - dress fitting edition

It's Tuesday! And I finally have a dress for the upcoming family wedding (woohoo!) so, now we know exactly how much work I have to do by the end of the month.

Here's a sneak peek


So much work to do

So, we get right to it and head over to the free weight room. I start with halos with my buddy the 25lb Kettlebell

Then a new thing today using one of the weight machines. It's the one with a handle hanging off a pulley strap contraption, and you sit and pull it down towards your chest. So I did those with 60lbs, staring with a lat pull, and then pulling the bar all the way down

When we had enough of those we took over a free squat rack for squats, obviously. And a quick set of clean and overhead press (using the squat bar. Seriously one of my least favorite exercises. I'm so bad at these)

Fortunately I only had to do two sets then we moved up front for some more fun

With two 25lb bells, a few sets of cleans. Then with one KB, a few sets of snatches. Then back to two bells for bent rows and alternating bent rows (ungh!)

Then to complete my sessionof misery: burpees. By the end, my legs refused to leg. 

Then some stretching and I showed off my dress at all angles, to show how much work we have to do. So much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment