Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday training

You know what day it is!! It's Tuesday it's training day!  And it's the last time i'llbe renewing my sessions. MAJOR SADFACE

So before I could start moping, I had to go straight into the warmup: walking lunge, lateral lunge and inchworm. And one hand swings with the 30lb bell

Then a series with the 25lb bell:
5 Overhead press
5 clean and jerks
5 snatch to squat
5 clean and reverse lunge
The first two sets were individual, then the last set was all in a row

Now I'm sweaty

Then three sets of dragon twists in a row

Then, with 17.5lb dumbells, overhead walking lunge (it doesn't look nearly as cool as it sounds, or maybe exactly as not cool as it sounds)

Then, with two of Jason's special purple bells, I did 'farmers walk' which is basically holding these massive weights at your side while walking back and forth across the floor. Something about bone density. I later learned that each bell is 45lbs.

After three sets of that, my arms were nearly about to pop off, but Jason was not nearly finished.  Back to the 17.5lb dumbells for pushup/renegade rows (yay), then goblet sqyats with the huge bell that is very hard to hold. My arms literally popped off. well not LITERALLY literally, but definitely figuratively.

Finally we ended with three sets of V-ups, then streeeetttching!

No comments:

Post a Comment