Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday training - of Bells and Bags

It's Tuesday. And since its been a slow week I hustled my little booty out of the office a little early today and beat the train rush uptown

I think we were supposed to measure today but we jumped right into the workout. Which is fine with me since I was feeling pretty blahhh today

Walking warmup to start and then a quick ladder of kettlebell swings decreasing reps while increasing weights.

Lots of Kettlebell and bulgarian bag work today. I was pretty tired and we did a few fairly similar things so I might not remember the order exactly

First I had two 25lb bells for clean and jerks. Then spins with the bag

Then snatch with one bell, and twist lunge and rack with the bag (this was new, you turn side to side while swinging the bag around and flip it over your forearms while going down into a lunge....yeah)

Then with the 30lb bell, push press (yipes) and overhead squat with the bag.

At this point I am a sweating puddle of exhaustion.

Then glorious stretching. Glorious


No comments:

Post a Comment