Calendar of Triumph!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday training - Disney recovery

Last week was awesome. Disney was exhausting. Today was pretty great. Training almost killed me. 

It's amazing how quickly one hour goes by, yet how it seems agonizingly endless at the same time.

Today was full-on fat blasting post vacation recovery mode. It was just barely indistinguishable from what I imagine basic cross fit must be like. I did a total body workout with tons of cardio slipped in there to boot, and sweat my little butt off

We started with jumprope. For five minutes. Ughhhhh. I only tripped twice, but my legs were already ready to quit. And we were just getting started.

Then the regular walking warmup across the floor, followed by swings with the 25 and 35lb bells.

After that, the rest of the workout is kid of a blur. I did some cleans, oh and clean to reverse lunges. Then jerks, forearm plank push-ups (start in forearm plank, push up to full plank then back down to forearm plank, one arm at a time) - really sweaty by now

There were goblet squats in there somewhere too. I ended with snatches, 15 per arm with the 25lb bell. And finished with 10 per arm with the 35pb bell. Killer.

And finally stretching. Glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment