Calendar of Triumph!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Belated entry: weekend training

Wow this is super late. After a bajillion weeks on the road, and a few rescheduled sessions, I finally made it back to the gym to train with Jason!

We did a rare and elusive weekend session, which means free range of the gym. But we stuck to basics this time, and mostly arms

Regular walking warmup, and a few passes with the lobster band to warm up

It's been a few days so I already forget exactly what we did but I know there were two shiny new kettlebells, and I played with both of them

So we did swings, clean and presses, heavier clean and presses, and snatches

And on the floor I had vups and backbridge extensions, and twists with a medicine ball.

I only have two more sessions before my money runs out. :(  i'll be looking for cheaper ways to get back in shape, and I have a few things lined up that might be fun AND bring back my flexibility. I'll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment