Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday training - return of the Bulgarian

Ahh it's Tuesday. And we did one of those "not too hard today, but I won't be able to move tomorrow" workouts

By the time I was ready, Jason already had my old buddies waiting for me: the 25 and 35lb kettlebells, and my old friend the bulgarian bag

But of course we had to warm up first, a
Walking lunges and push-ups, then a bunch of swings with the bells and shoulder swings with the bag until I was sufficiently ready for the real work.

Spins with the bag, and clean and press with the lighter bell

Then swing to squat with the heavy bell, and snatches with the bag.

Then reverse lunge twists with the bag, and single leg deadlifts with the bell

THEN, V-ups (toe touch vups!) and back bridge push-ups. And the last set I really had to push up as high as possible.

And collapse. With a glorious stretch to finish.

Simple, but deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment