Calendar of Triumph!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday training

I can't believe it's almost halfway through September. The past few months have been unbelievably busy, and autumn will be even busier!!

I'm exhausted all the time but even still I can't miss my training day! And today nearly killed me. My legs are NOT happy with this

Started with a 1000m row for warmup. I had to take a second to remember how to do this, but I muscled through at just under 5 minutes

Meanwhile Jason gathered my toys for today: the bulgarian bag and two 17.5lb dumbbells. And then the torture began:

With the bag racked, 22 reverse lunge and twists, then 12 power snatches. Then curtsy squats with the dumbbells. Three times

Then, 10spins with the bag, followed by 50 mountain climbers. Three times

Then, 12 thrusters (squat to overhead press) with the dumbbells, followed by 8 single leg deadlifts (oh, my hammies are gonna feel that tomorrow). Yup, three times.

Surely we must be done, right? Sure, just after I finish TWENTY BURPEES. No stopping. Hah. Right. My body is booking its vacation, and I'm not invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment