Calendar of Triumph!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Thursday training

Well, I survived the holiday weekend relatively unscathed. I was fairly strict with my diet, and pumped water constantly into my system. But then I got lazy and didn't make it to the market, so didnt really prep my meals for this week. Oh well

At least I felt better this week going into the  session, and even though we're down to the dregs of my training days, I hope I can keep up the pace

Jason was actually running a little late today, so I had that momentary panic that I've lost track of time and that maybe I had the wrong day. But never fear, he showed up and we were on our way to the freeweight room

And the squat rack was open! Huzzah! We started with the usual buildup, till I was down to three reps at the heaviest weight... 200! Yah!  Makin' a comeback :)

Then up front to finish up with the heavy bell for one hand alternating swings, then snatches with the 25lb bell

Then swing to front squat with the heavy bell, and bent over rows with two 25lb dumbbells

Then vups, then stretching, glorious stretching!

No comments:

Post a Comment