Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Training day w/j

It's training day! And J had us start out with...measurements?!? Aargh

I already know this is going to be bad. Like, regressed to before I started training bad. But with slightly more muscle. So, we just got that over with, J wrote up my calendar for next month. I'm probably going to just do more cardio on top of that anyways, since that's the only thing that I can really control.

Anyways, we got that over with and started in with the workout, walking warmup, then over to the free weight room (shudder) where I lifted things, first with a 40lb bar, then two 22.5 free weights : deadlift, clean/press, squats and reverse lunges, followed by 15 knee raises on the air chair

Then back up front and J brings over the 35lb Kettlebell for....snatches. !! Ooookay crazy. So I give it a go, and it is awkward st best. But J is there coaching me through it and has me do some swings with the 45 blue bell, and by the last set I almost got it, and got some kudos from the other trainers while I was at it

Then extra stretching time and a bonus forearm massage (the painful kind,like the really good, really painful deep tissue kind)

And off I go, to see if I can do this for another month!

No comments:

Post a Comment