Calendar of Triumph!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Workout - LEGS day

Apparently it is definitely legs day, and J sent me a workout before I even had a chance to ask! He's the best!!  I kinda had a feeling it would be legs day, since we did so much arms on Tuesday. Not on purpose, it's just that my legs are so lazy and are more than happy to let my arms do all the work, about which I constantly verbally berate them...out loud...in public...with gestures. And Tuesday was no exception. So I knew that their time was up, and this is what J sent me:

Warm up
Hindu pushup 20
Hindu Squats 40
Back Bridge- 45sec hold
2x

Workout
Man Maker 2x17.5 10 reps
Jump squat 2x30 15reps
2 hand swing to Squat 16kg 12 reps
3pt lunge 2x17.5 8/8 reps
Tuck Jump 15 reps
3x

Abs
Swivel 20 reps
V-ups- 20 reps
Bicycle crunch 20 reps
Superman 20 reps
3x

This nearly killed me, but I've definitely had it worse :) felt really good to lift with the big boys again, haha. I gathered all the weights I needed and I think maybe some of the guys there had to choose bigger weights than what they were going to use, mwahahahaaaa


No comments:

Post a Comment