Calendar of Triumph!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday training - birthday recovery

Yesterday was my birthday. Today was rough. As soon as I walked in to the gym, Jason knew this was not going to go well. So while I shuffled off to change, he came up with an easy workout and we got through it together. 

Walking warmup, then leg band warmup.  Then we stuck with my buddy the 25lb bell for the rest of the session, and I just focused on getting through in one piece.

One arm swings, with decreasing reps each set (it's a birthday miracle!)

Then cleans, with an extra set of swings in there because Jason wasn't paying attention, and I forgot what I was supposed to be doing.

Then presses

Then clean and presses

Then snatches

And finally, clean and squats.

Oh, and vups. 

Then stretching! I survived! Now I can finally go home and curl up into my bed and never leave it ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment