Calendar of Triumph!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thursday Training - Super duper easy peasy

Thursday, June 5, 2014

It would help if I actually published this when I wrote it! Sheesh.

Thursday, it's training day. Work was crazy. And not just for me. I think both of us needed an easy session today, so I just did a bunch of heavy lifting, without toooo much cardio.

Just three minute jumprope to start. Blah, my entire legs were on fire. Like, I could feel my thighs tightening in the burn as I finished time.

Then, with a 17.5lb dumbbell in each hand, I walking lunged my way back and forth across the room. Fortunately it was pretty empty today, so I didn't have to dodge too many bodies. And some clean and presses thrown in for good measure

Then, with two 30lb kettlebells, I did deadlifts and one hand alternating swings (with just one bell of course. remember that time I threw out my back doing those with the 45lb bell? Fun times)

And we finished with holding one of the 30lb bells goblet style while doing side lunge and cross reverse lunge backward curtsy things.

And then we were basically out of time (we were a little chatty today), so I just had v-ups and quick stretching, and done!  Quick and painless (well, some pain, but less than usual)

No comments:

Post a Comment