Calendar of Triumph!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Training Thursday

Ugh. Today was brutal. I was seconds away from canceling today's session because I felt like a fat blob of shit with severe stomach cramps (why salad, why!? You're supposed to be the GOOD option)

But I manned up and went to train anyways. And boy jason was not happy to see me today. As much as I need to work out, getting yelled at for being a squishy blob isn't a great motivator either. Oh well, it's probably my fault for being complacent and not getting enough sleep since starting the new job. I'm just exhausted all the time, and can't be bothered to have to cook every.freakin.meal. Yuck

So, Jason kicked my butt today, and I muscled through it since I was the idiot who chose to show up even when I feel like shit. It's just so frustrating to know that I only have a few sessions left, and I'm ending fatter and lazier than when I started. I guess I'm never going to be a skinny girl after all :(

Regular walking warmup, then with the heavy bulgarian bag, side swings and shoulders. Then squats and jump squats (UGH) with the bag. Then reverse lunge and press followed by spins. Then weighted side lunges and one arm swings and mountain climbers. And we finished with thrusters, and finally stretching

Now I have a long weekend to haunt me. I know I'm not supposed to overeat, but I also know that I probably will. It may sound defeatist, but it's also reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment