Calendar of Triumph!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Workout

big things going on this week! And I swear, Jason is trying to kill me, and make sure everyone sees it happen :)

Today Jason sent me a workout that is a continuance of the "bring mayu to her knees, flailing into a tiny pile of pain" theme for this week. So many squats, preceded by so many lifts.  I am a lucky girl though, because he came by and helped coach me through the first half of the barbell portion, because he is the coolest!  And it made me feel a lot more confident especially being in the Free Weight Room (shudder) with all the big guys. But by the time I was lifting 90 pounds over my head, they would have backed off anyways!

So, here is the workout for today. I do not recommend this if you have never lifted before. (Insert television disclaimer here: do not try this unless you know what you are doing!)

Workout:
Warm-up 
Hindu squat- 50
Hindu pushup 25
Back bridge- 60sec hold
Cossack squat 20

clean and press- 60-10, 70-8, 80-5, 90-3
Kb swing- 45(blue) 3x15/15
Front squat 50-12, 70-2x8
Tuck Jump- 3x12
Plank to Pushup- 2x10
V-ups- 3x12

No comments:

Post a Comment