Calendar of Triumph!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Thursday training

Phew, it's been a long week. Work is going well, but the training process is pretty slow, which makes for long days. Which makes for tired Mayu.

I was feeling pretty sluggish heading into to the gym, and from the looks of it the trainers weren't doing much better. Even Jason was beat down a bit, not that it stopped him from giving me a crazy workout:

For warmups, five minutes of jumprope. Ungh. Then we had the heavy bulgarian bag (about 10lbs heavier than the usual bag I use) for spins. And the 35lb Kettlebell for clean & jerks. And I actually did okay!  That set was followed by snatches with the 25lb bell. Easy peasy

Wow, I've already forgotten what came after that.  I know I did swings to squat with the 35lb bell, OH, and backward lunge twists holding the HEAVY bag on my forearms. And there were one arm rows with the 25lb bell, maybe something else too

Then just 12 vups between me and stretching. And it wasn't so painful today! (Still painful, just not so much)

As a special treat, I'll be training on Saturday. Maybe. If Jason can fit me in, he's so popular :)

No comments:

Post a Comment