Calendar of Triumph!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Monday training - superhero day

So today I trained with captain America, well Jason dressed as captain America, or at least wearing a captain America tshirt. Which seemed odd that he didn't wear the usual training uniform, but then I saw batman and superman taking a group fitness class, and it was quite normal in comparison.

Today was a crazy hectic day and I was basically running on fumes by the time I got to the gym.  No mercy in training though, plus I have a huge company party tomorrow so I need to get in my preemptive strike today.

Three point lunge and walkout pushups and one arm swing with the bell to warmup

Then we did a bunch of things with the bulgarian bag and bells, in sets of two:

Spins to squats to pushups on the bag
Alternating swing with the 30lb bell

Power snatch to jump squat with the bag
clean and squat with the 25lb bell

Alternating jump lunges with the bag
Reverse lunge twists with the bag
Overhead lifts with the bag

Half snatch with the 30lb bell (yikes)

I was sooooo tired by now I had to power through those last few snatches

Then backbridge pushups, and stretching. My hamstrings are still sore from Mondays deadlifts. Still.so.sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment