Calendar of Triumph!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday training!

We are back in full force! Today's session was brutal, but it's been a while since I've gotten a good ass-whoopin' at the gym.  I barely made it on time, again, and Jason was ready and waiting

Walking warmup, but in the free weight room today, while Jason hovered over the next available squat rack. 

Then some good old fashioned squats. Just a light set today, we worked up to 175.  Then back up front for a killer bulgarian bag workout:

Spins to pushups to powersnatch and a billion squat jumps. Oh my legs. Oh my arms. So much sweat.

Then a quick set of pure evil. I mean squat presses. Or whatever they're called. Basically rack two kettlebells, squat all the way down, then alternate presses. While still squatting. And apparently the 15lb bells were way too easy, so I had to switch to the 25lbs. Somehow managed to survive that, but then we were back to the bag!! For reverse lunge twists, and overhead lift things.

And I'm dead now.

No comments:

Post a Comment