Calendar of Triumph!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday training day

We had to skip training on Monday, and for once it wasn't because of my crazy excuses! So instead we trained today, which while awesome, landed on a super crazy day that means I still have work to do when I get home. Oh well

So we started with the usual walking warmup while Jason finished up wrangling a new client. So since he didnt really see my warmup, I had to do it again, but this time with 15lb dumbells, and some curl and presses thrown in. But since that wasnt enough I had to do it all again, with 20lb dumbbells. And since clearly THAT wasn't enough, I did it again with 25lb dumbells. My arms were about ready to pop off, so yes I think I'm warmed up now!

So we moved onto the workout, just kettlebells today, starting with my buddy, the 25lb: one arm swings, cleans, and snatches, 10 each. Then we switched to the 30lb bell, for more of the same, but just a smidge fewer reps.

We finished up the KB set with jerks, still with the 30lb bell, and so so many reps. So many

And I still had to do vups! And I totally didnt hear Jason say ten reps, so I kinda kept going until he stopped me at twelve. So I had to do the rest with 12 too. And my abs are now plotting my slow torturous death

At least we had stretching, painful agonizing stretching. And now to race home with a sliver of hope that I'll get any sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment