Calendar of Triumph!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday, it's training day!

Today was not a very great day. But at least I had training to look forward to. No mater what, training day always ends well!

It was a no-nonsense training session, and I was already exhausted from a long day, so it worked out pretty well ( and I worked out pretty hard)

Quick warmup of 3 point lunge, and walkout pushups

Then it was straight to the Bulgarian bag for spins, overhead squat and jump squats (twice in one week! My legs couldn't believe it)

Then clean & jerks with the 35lb bell, follwed by L sits (blahhh...at least I can keep my feet off the ground now)

Then to lighten it up a bit (and by that of course I mean lift even heavier), deadlifts with the 70lb red bell, along with one arm rows with the 25lb dumbbell

Then just 15 burpees, which I actually, miraculously, finished in one set before curling up in the fetal position. Also known as child's pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment