Calendar of Triumph!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Back to it!

So, my week off is over, Jason's week off is over. That means he's fully rested, and I get to do the work!

Today was all about kettlebells, I even got recruited to gather some up as I made my way to the training area!

Today's session was pretty basic, yet I ended up sweaty and jelly-armed by the end:

Warmup:
3pt lunge, walkout to pushups
25lb Kettlebell: 10 each - swings, clean, press and squat, alternating arms, no stopping. 2x

That was just the warmup!

Then with two 25lb bells, 15clean and jerks. Three sets! Gah! I don't know how I made it through the last set, much less how Jason does this for 10 minute sets with much much heavier weights

Back to 1 25lb bell, snatch to overhead squat, 8reps each arm, twice.

And we finished with the 35lb bell for snatches, 5 each arm, two times no stopping.

And time for stretching. But first vups. Okay, now stretching!

No comments:

Post a Comment